Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Want, would like, covet... gah!

Harrrooooo! I got paid today and it's a good thing too because I had 15 pounds in my checking account. No thanks to the fact that I went shopping in the city last week with my sister and spent a ridiculous amount (for me) on clothes. However, as it goes with shopping regardless of whether you've spent all your money you're still not satisfied and could keep going... forever. Tonight is the EuroMillions 117 million pound jackpot... I need to win that.

Anyway, after shopping I compiled a list of summer accessories off of Asos that would very much compliment my recent purchases. If any sugar daddy wants to support my shopping habits please get in touch.... kidding. But DID you know there is a website out there where you can shop for sugar daddies? Woah. Massive tangent. Anyway in an attempt to demonstrate that I have style... here they are:
Chocolate sandals yum! I don't usually wear open toed shoes because I have two different size feet... no joke. One is an American 8 and the other a 9. *Awkward smile* If you left me out in open water long enough I would end up swimming in a gigantic circle. Anyway I would bare my deformity in these.
Cork wedges. Big trend for summer. I want some especially these that look like the Stellas I saw on last September's runway.
Brogues! The whole girl/boy androgyny thing is a big trend in fashion and always will be so these are a freaking staple.
More sandally sandals. I'm having a camel/ tan obsession at the moment. It has nothing to do with my love for Jersey/Geordie Shore.
Glads. 'Nuff said.
Waist cinching belts look like crap on me but I'm gonna love them anyway. It has a key, how cute. Reminds me of a chastity belt hehe.
And again...
I have an ethnic print bag that I bought in Ghana that is reminiscent of this but the more the merrier right?
Argh I'm a sucker for fringe and suede. I could probably make an outfit completely out of the two. If it was big enough it would make an amazing school bag/ satchel. 
Obviously size is not well represented in these photos but this is a mini teeny tiny pouch that would be ideal for me as I usually don't have enough stuff to fill a proper purse.
I have an obsession with emerald green as well. I really would love a colorful purse for the hell of it. I'm of the clan that black and neutral colors suit outfits best but I'm beginning to believe otherwise especially with the re-occurring theme of summer brights.
Totally in the mood for a tangerine right now
Yesterday it dawned on me that I have my ears pierced... I continually forget so I've started to wear earrings even though it doesn't fit with my less is more attitude but what the hell. I think these are great little studs that seem like something vintage you pulled out of your grandmother's jewelry box but pop at the same time.
Ice Age anyone? Or model off duty?
I recently confessed my love for cuffs despite the fact that I now own the best one known to man, but  this one is pretty slick as well. Very minimalist and Alexander Wang summer 2011 ish...
Having a tangerine moment today but these tassels look so fun and I guess watching Aladdin and screaming along to Arabian nights has got me in the mood for this type of thing. I could just go downstairs and cut off the fringes of one of the Persian carpets my mom collects... 
These are just badass. One day when I own a Chanel summer jacket I feel like these would be the perfect accessory to go with it. I've been having my own little Karl lovefest recently. Genius man.
As a sucker for feathers versions of these earrings are now a part of my wardrobe. Ooops. I need to stop. I should look but not touch.
Vintage yes? I really want to get up to Portobello Market in London and sift through all the treasures there. I feel like I would be really good at it, you know, with my magpie skills and all.
Hmmm... I saw this and was all over it because of the origami-like folding of the leather and then realized it was leather and realized I have to have it. After all it would fit in with the an closet I am building for myself

Anyway, in order to support my shopping problem I have to get ready for work. Ra ra ra, have a great day to you all


- Life is good

Listening to: 'Your Little Secret' - Melissa Etheridge 
Observations: I really need to clean my room already, but my bed is too comfy
Craving: Exercise to not be such a massive chore

No comments:

Post a Comment