Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Rag & Raging

Duh Duh Duh...

Do you know what this means? My wardrobe now includes... a pair of Rag & Bone trousers. KA-POW. I'm pretty stoked seeing as I discovered them in a 70% off rail and in Canada, of all places. So the tag labels them 'Fatigue' and 'Portabello Trouser' and I have no idea what to make of that and I decided to 'model' them here today. I don't know what you can call the look, I just felt like playing with my new threads. I'm over the moon.
Top: Topshop
Trousers: Rag & Bone (if you didn't get my bragging)
Shoes: Town Shoes
Bracelet: Wonder woman cuff aka vintage Middle Eastern
Mood: Can't be bought
I'm done being a brat for now. Woop.


Life is good


Listening to: 'Love Like A Sunset Parts I & II' - Phoenix 
Observations: trying to figure out the film Somewhere
Craving: Shmeh

No comments:

Post a Comment