Friday, December 9, 2011

Mrs. Edward Scissorhands

I has new hair. I'm the love child of Kramer (Seinfeld anyone?) and Edward Scissorhands. New hair warrants new style: so, from now on I'm going to try to rock androgyny. Among other things.
Button down: American Eagle (Mens)
Jeans: American Eagle
Shoes: Asos

Oh and I also has new shoes. New hair, new shoes... perfect opportunity to bust out the camera. 
My sister tells me that perspex heels are for strippers... I don't care. The only way to make these any more epic is if I could figure out how to get fish into the heel. PETA would be after me for sure.

- Life is good

Listening to: 'World Collapsing' - Danny Cocke
Observations: the Versaclimber is a form of torture
Craving: The spiced butternut soup sitting on the stove downstairs smells sooooo good

No comments:

Post a Comment