Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Need a new dress up opportunity

Those closest to me will tell you that I have an obsession with planning Halloween outfits in advance. It goes something like this: Random day "I'm gonna be a Q-tip for Halloween." Random day + 1 "I think I'm gonna be a corpse bride for Halloween." Random day + 2 "I'm really feeling being a [insert nondescript idea here]." And so on until someone threatens to beat me up... and then I whisper it to myself in the dark.


So I love costumes, big deal! But, check out the wife of a Rovio executive at a Finish State Gala...
Yes she is wearing the most famous character in mobile gaming...
Angry Birds... mind-shattered

I guess it makes sense, Rovio is the company behind the smash hit game, but seriously wearing that in front of royalty... think I need to send this woman flowers. Amazing. I wanted to be an angry bird for Halloween by the way.

- Life is good


Listening to: The not-so-sweet sounds of the Leafs losing. C'mon boys!
Observations: About to go make a caesar in the BA lounge... mmmmm
Craving: The man with the British accent to sing me to sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment