Sunday, January 15, 2012

Fairest of them all

2012 is looking like a killer year for films and as much as I don't want to hear the name Kristen Stewart mentioned again, I cannot wait for Rupert Sanders' re-imagination of the children's fairy tale, Snow White...



Ooooh Charlize Theron just oozes pure evil: "Lips red as blood hair black as night, bring me your heart my dear dear Snow White."

I found another editorial, this one from S Moda starring Codie Young in Viktor and Rolf, featuring extreme beauty looks that are very Snow-White esque. 





Loving the gold and red with Codie's auburn hair and pale skin. My favourite image has to be the last one with the red dress and the crow perched on her shoulder... note the blood on her hands, maybe she was the one who cut out the pig's heart to give to her wicked stepmother. Oh and the one with the icy nails and the apple is pretty stellar as well


- Life is good


Listening to: "After Hours" - We Are Scientists
Observations: Beautiful snowy day
Craving: An affordable, clean, six bedroom house in the ghetto... is it so much to ask?

1 comment:

  1. Another great post Shahira.
    I'm here in the sunny conservatory reading it over with a cup of tea and looking out at the beautifully cold and frosty garden, I love English January weather! And now I also have an excuse to work the English pale skin! Keep them coming, and check out the sketches produced by Peter Jacksons team for The Hobbit, I predict a folklore fashion forecast :D

    ReplyDelete