Date of Birth: 24/04/91 (19 yrs)
Significant Model Factoids:
- Came in second in the Elite Model Look France at 13yrs in 2004
- Signs with Elite in 2005 but has since switched to New York Models and most recently Ford
- Declared one of the top ten newcomers of the season for Spring 2009
- Has appeared in Chinese, French, Italian, Russian and teen VOGUE
- Walked the most shows of any model during Spring 2011!!
Why I LOVE Sigrid: Well A) she's gorgeous with the whole great skin, amazing body and big doe eyed thing going on B) she seems level headed and actually skipped the Spring 2010 shows so that she could finish her schooling C) she's super popular among designers and walked 70 shows for Fall 2010 and 65 for Spring 2011 and D) I mean, seriously she's GORGEOUS! I donno, but I wanna imagine she's super nice and and we could be best friends: she'd do all the modeling and I'd just tag along as her agent and meet all the designers. Plan!
Spring 2011 Ad campaigns:
Runway moments from Spring and Fall 2011:
|Chloe, Alexander McQueen, Celine, Dior, Gucci, Giorgio Armani, Versace, Calvin Klein Collection, Herve Leger and Donna Karan|
|Lanvin, Giorgio Armani, Viktor & Rolf, Gucci, Prada, Ralph Lauren, Haider Ackermann, Pucci, Alexander McQueen and Valentino|
lot of the time models are pretty but unquie looking with unconventional features; however, Sigrid is just plain pretty and this editorial makes her look like a Venetian aristocrat at carnival. God I love the Renaissance!
Date of Birth: 11/06/85 (25 yrs)
Significant Model Factoids:
- Scouted by Parisian agency in 2000 and debuts in February of that year
-Cuts her hair short in 2007
- Declared one of the new top models by VOGUE Paris
- Walks Victoria Secret Show 2009 & 2010
- Photographed by Lagerfeld for the Pirelli Calender
- Has appeared in editorials for Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, German, Spanish, British, French, Italian and Australian VOGUE in addition to many covers
Why I LOVE Anja: I've watched many an interview and she's even more gorgeous on film in addition to being very down to earth. She said a good book would make her the most happy and that she travels with a kettle because of her obsession with tea. Plus her killer legs and body make her one of the most in demand in the business. She just got engaged to her long time boyfriend and they appeared on the cover of Russian VOGUE together.
|Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Stella McCartney, Dior, Lanvin, Fendi, Gucci, Ralph Lauren, Proenza Schouler and Rodarte|
|Elie Saab, Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Isabel Marant, Hakaan, Balmain, Pucci, Roberto Cavalli, Gucci and Marc Jacobs|
And my absolute favorite editorial (OF ALL TIME!): Australian VOGUE April 2011. *See it here*
Her legs go for miles and she's got killer bone structure. I couldn't choose which image I liked best so I picked these two: in the top she's wearing an Ann Demeulemeester suit and below, a Christopher Kane dress. She's so timeless, urgh someone splatter me with paint, chuck me a neon dress and banish me to Australia... she sells clothes, this girl.
Anyway, maybe more models will follow soon... you'll have to come back to see *cheeky grin*
- Life is good
Listening to: 'Revolver' - Madonna - David Guetta remix
Observations: Ewwww, rain
Craving: To go to fake home tomorrow