Thursday, April 14, 2011

Storyboard III

Holla, weaving stories with pictures. It's how I do when I don't have the energy for my regular gargantuan posts. Dive in.

One of the spectacular looks from a kooky Moscow fashion week


Ok, I know this is out of place on my 'fashion-arts blog' but I think that Romanesco is a pretty amazing looking vegetable and the fractal symmetry makes it look like some unique sculpture... and something from the Land Before Time
It's about this time of year when UK stores begin their 'Festival Looks' collections and this duffel with the Aztec inspired print is a perfect carry all when one is rocking at the Isle of Wight or at Tea in the Park... wish I was going to either.

Tunisian model Hanaa Ben Abdesslem, paving the way for Middle Eastern models. Helps that she's absolutely fantastically gorgeous.

Doing my Modern Art final exam at the moment - it's a take home of ridiculous proportions. You know those  crazy complicated existential questions that don't make sense? Yep, that's what I'm dealing with. But a little detour with some calming Piet Mondrian has made it all worth it so far...

Especially after I found this Vintage 1965 YSL dress in the same print. I love fashion and art collaborations

So COOL! Watch it, this is why I love having eyes and why Grace Coddington was right (watch The September Issue)

Emma Roberts, rocking a Burberry Prorsum dress and Elie Saab heels. So stylish yo

And lastly, this is for my parents: Woody's good. I love you guys!

- Life is good



Listening to: 'Landslide' - Smashing Pumpkins
Observations: asdsgf,sutdhfg;aosgoifyhbspqOF68A6RIYFGygukhjkap;ygui.. yes?
Craving: To be skinny again!!! Why did swimming have to end?

No comments:

Post a Comment